Holography is divided into two processes which are recording and reproduction, the interference fringes is generated on the holographic plate through thesuperposition between the reference light and the reflected light during the recording. Then, after the holographic plate is processed in the darkroom, an image exactly same to the original objectwill be reproduced from the interference pattern on the photosensitive sheet by diffraction. Compared with ordinary photographic, Holography not only records the amplitude of light field of the object, but also records the relative phase of the reflected light waves. Holography is widely used inholographic microscopy, holographic security, data storage, deformation measurement, holographic interferometry and etc.
■ High reliability single longitudinal mode lasers ( coherence length >50m )
■ Easy to install and maintain. Relevant components can be provided
■ Customized solution can be provided upon request
(2) Two-wavelength exposure enhancement in holographic data storage of spirooxazine-doped polymers (Optics Communications Vol. 338, 1 March 2015, Pages 269–276) (CNI-405nm)
(3) Depth resolved hyperspectral imaging spectrometer based on structured light illumination and Fourier transform interferometry (Biomedical Optics Express, Vol. 5, Issue 10, pp. 3494-3507 (2014)) ( CNI-473nm)
(4) Optical magnetic imaging of living cells (Nature 496, 486–489 (25 April 2013)doi:10.1038/nature12072)(CNI- 532nm）
(5) Multi-wavelength laser sensor for intruder detection and discrimination (Optics and Lasers in Engineering Vol. 50, Issue 2, Pages 176–181) (CNI-532nm)
(6) Optical observation of shock waves and cavitation bubbles in high intensity laser-induced shock processes (Applied Optics, Vol. 48, Issue 19, pp. 3671-3680 (2009)) (CNI-532nnm)
(7) Microscope spectrometer for light scattering investigations (Applied Optics, Vol. 49, Issue 22, pp. 4193-4201 (2010)) ( CNI-671nm/532nm)
Output power (mW)
>1, 5, 10, 20, … , 100
Power stability (rms, over 4 hours)
<1%, <3%, <5%
Spectral linewidth (nm)
Coherent length (m)
Noise of amplitude (rms, 1Hz~20MHz)
Beam diameter at the aperture (1/e2, mm)
Beam divergence, full angle (mrad)
>100:1, Vertical±5 degree (Horizontal Optional)
Warm-up time (minutes)
Pointing stability after warm-up (mrad)
Beam height from base plate (mm)
Operating temperature (℃)
Expected lifetime (hours)
Power supply (90-264VAC)
Note: The laser head needs to be used on a heat sink with good heat dissipation.
Packing & Delivery
Changchun New Industries (CNI) founded in 1996, located in Changchun, CHINA, is a leading manufacturer of solid-state and diode laser systems. Our products include green laser, blue laser, yellow laser, red laser, RGB laser, infrared laser, UV laser, single longitudinal mode laser and Q-switched laser systems. CNI lasers are featured with high performance, low cost and excellent laser beam quality, which are specifically designed for OEM, scientific, industrial and instrumentation use. In addition, CNI lasers are ISO-9001, FDA, CE and JQA certified.
CNI also provides laser components and accessories, we aim to offer customers complete laser solutions for all solid state lasers, diode lasers, laser marking system with our most convenient and rapid service.
1. What about the delivery?
TNT UPS FEDEX DHL
2. What about the warranty?
For 1 year
3.How to pay?
T/T Western Union
4. How to visit our factory?
You can contact us by following ways to apply for visiting our factory:
（1） International Tel: +86-431-85603799
（2） Fax: +86-431-87020258
5. How to find more product of our company?
Search our web to find more products(including more contact way ) www.cnilaser.com